Administrative Services Manager
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Hire and terminate clerical and administrative personnel.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- Develop operational standards and procedures for the work unit or department.
- Manage paper or electronic filing systems by recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records or correspondence.
- Meet with other departmental leaders to establish organizational goals, strategic plans, and objectives, as well as make decisions about personnel, resources, and space or equipment needs.
- Oversee payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Read through contracts, regulations, and procedural guidelines to ensure comprehension and compliance.
- Collaborates easily with all levels of the organization and proactively helps team members and assists them whenever needed.
Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s in Business Administration/ Bachelor’s in Business Management/ Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management